Many New Jerseyans – from the grassroots up – have joined hearts, heads, and hands to realize one vision.
Nurture NJ Team
The Nicholson Foundation is a private foundation based in Newark, New Jersey. It funds strategies that inform policy and transform service delivery systems in health and early childhood. The Nicholson Foundation is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of vulnerable populations in the state.
The Community Health Acceleration Partnership (CHAP) works to build stronger and more effective community health systems through catalytic investments and strategic engagement.
The following New Jersey state government agencies and departments provided invaluable contributions:
- Department of Health
- Department of Children and Families
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Treasury
- Department of Labor
- Department of Community Affairs
- New Jersey Housing Mortgage and Finance Agency
- Board of Public Utilities, Department of Agriculture
- Department of Banking and Insurance
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Education
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Department of Transportation/NJ Transit
- New Jersey Economic Development Authority
- Motor Vehicle Commission
- The Office of the Attorney General
- The Office of the Secretary of Higher Education
- Department of State
- Office of Information Technology
We would also like to thank the over 75 critical stakeholders ranging from hospital systems, to providers, to experts, to advocates, to most importantly mothers, and more from across New Jersey for their contributions to this project.