Thank you for joining us as we work toward achieving Nurture NJ’s mission to make New Jersey the safest, most equitable place in the nation to deliver and raise a baby. On this page, you can find the recommended activities and associated resources to aid you and your fellow community members in implementing the plan.
Click on the STEP below that represents where you are in the process of supporting Nurture NJ.
- If you are just beginning, click on Step-1.
- If you have been implementing your Nurture NJ action areas for more than three months, click on Step-2.
- If you are more than six months into implementation, click on Step-3.
- Finally, if you have been working on Nurture NJ initiatives for more than nine months, click on Step-4.
These recommendations apply to you if you are one or more of the following:
- Community members/citizens
- Community-serving organizations
- Faith community
- Community health workers
- Peer counselors
- Grassroots leaders
- Housing and homeless advocates
- Task forces
We are thrilled to work in community with you. Welcome aboard!