Thank you for joining us as we work toward achieving Nurture NJ’s mission to make New Jersey the safest, most equitable place in the nation to deliver and raise a baby. On this page, you will be able to find the recommended activities and associated resources to aid you and your fellow health leaders implement the plan.
Click on the STEP below that represents where you are in the process of supporting Nurture NJ.
- If you are just beginning, click on Step-1.
- If you have been implementing your NNJ action areas for more than three months, click on Step-2.
- If you are more than six months into implementation, click on Step-3.
- Finally, if you have been working on Nurture NJ initiatives for more than nine months, click on Step-4.
These recommendations apply to you if you are one or more of the following:
- Doctors, nurses, midwives
- Community health workers
- Peer counselors (including breastfeeding peer counselors)
- Federally Qualified Health Centers and Clinics
- Behavioral health providers
- Lactation consultants
- Medicaid managed care organizations
- Private health insurers
We are thrilled to work in community with you. Welcome aboard!