Thank you for joining us as we work toward achieving Nurture NJ’s mission to make New Jersey the safest, most equitable place in the nation to deliver and raise a baby. On this page, you will find the recommended activities and associated resources to aid you and your fellow academics along the way in implementing the plan.
Please click on the STEP below that represents where you are in the process of supporting Nurture NJ.
- If you are just beginning, click on Step-1.
- If you have been implementing your Nurture NJ action areas for more than three months, click on Step-2.
- If you are more than six months into implementation, click on Step-3.
- Finally, if you have been working on Nurture NJ initiatives for more than nine months, click on Step-4.
These recommendations apply to you if you are one of the following:
- Colleges and universities
- Health professional training programs (e.g., medical schools)
- Community colleges
- Research and data entities
- Professional organizations
We are thrilled to work in community with you. Welcome aboard!